- Refreshing in
mind & body
- KCC’s interior and exterior materials make it possible for you to have a pleasant and relaxing day, every day
KCC’s Beauticle is a compound word made from "beautiful" and "cubicle." It is designed to provide people dreaming of an eco-friendly, healthy life with comfort, coziness, and pleasantness by adding beauty to a bathroom or other living space.
- Reasonably priced Sense is designed to improve workability and durability. Door sagging is prevented by the use of upper and lower pivot hinges, without the need for special molding.
- SENSE PLUS
- Sense Plus is manufactured with the upper reinforcement mould and upper hinge joined together. It is an excellent product for high-volume public places, such as train stations, airports, and terminals, due to its strong durability. The simple design has received a special PVC Edge finishing treatment.
- Pop uses HPM surface finishes and panels to create waterproof particle boards. A polyester resin powder coat protects the hardware.
- Duke is an aesthetically designed high-end product that employs HPM surface finishes, core-board panels, and hardware that has received a special satin finishing treatment.
- Fusion's entire panel consists of a compact melamine panel (CPM) of excellent durability, and it has a POP panel in the disk. It maximizes economic efficiency and practicality.
- Designed for convenience, Duomi is a product to accommodate the needs of people with disabilities.
KCC Gypsum Board is a product that has been developed with KCC’s unique technology. It is an interior panel used in buildings made by mixing water and compound materials with FGD, then covering and molding them with stencil paper.
Our gypsum board is formed from crystallized plaster moulded into a plate between stencil paper. It has remarkable fire-resistance and provides excellent heat and sound insulation. It can also shorten the manufacturing process and reduce installation costs by using various dry wall support systems. It is suitable for assembling lightweight structures due to the application of controlled density technology (CD-TECH), and it possesses excellent economic value.
- Square Edge-Type Board
- The lateral part of the gypsum board is moulded at a right angle. It is used as a finishing material for wallpaper.
- Taper Edge-Type Board
- Both sides in the longitudinal direction of the gypsum board are moulded in a slanted fashion. It goes through a manufacturing process that makes the joints seamless by treating the joints in the slanted areas with a joint compund and a joint tape after installation.
- Beveled Edge-Type Board
- It is a board that makes it easy to treat the joints by narrowing the slanted areas. It goes through a manufacturing process that makes the joints seamless. It is used for ceilings and interior walls. It demonstrates excellent workability and finishability for interior walls.
KCC Ceiling Materials are particularly beautiful and produced in a rich array of options. The variety of sizes available, both large and standard T&H Bar, M-Bar, and Pyramodule systems, can create distinctly different ceiling styles. They are all also cost-effective since their durability minimizes damage during the installation process. They also create more comfortable living spaces by blocking indoor and outdoor noises. Such practical touches are complemented by the elegance and style they bring to office, hospital, hotel, and shop ceilings.
Mitone is a high-quality fire-resistant and sound-absorbing ceiling material manufactured and moulded using mineral wool. Weighing around two-thirds less than gypsum cement board, it can easily be produced in large sizes, and its various production methods (T&H-Bar, M-Bar, T-Bar, and Pyramodule) provide many distinctive ceiling options.
Mitex is prized for its fire resistance and sound insulation. It can be directly attached to light steel structures without using shifting boards. It can also be installed using the Taka method (attaching Mitex to a Taka bar with a Taka-gun). An electric screwdriver can also be used to bolt Mitex to an M-Bar. KCC Mitex is suitable for hospitals, shops, offices, and new buildings and can also serve as repair or replacement materials for existing ceilings.
Amitex is a non-flammable ceiling board made of inorganic materials, such as gypsum and cement. It is cost-effective with excellent workability and durability. It comes in white with natural-looking engraved patterns and is especially suitable for office, hospital, and shopping mall ceilings since it provides elegance and stability.
Multi-Light is an A-class interior non-flammable board that is also water resistant. Its main ingredients are cement and super-fine fibers. This asbestos-free cement board is reinforced with cellulose fibers and produced using the autoclave method.
Multi-light plays a crucial role of preventing fire from spreading inside a building since it is an A-class non-flammable interior material made of inorganic materials.
Damp areas do not damage Multi-light, so it can be used for kitchen or bathroom tiles, shifting materials and extended-balcony or basement-partition walls.
Multi-light’s flexibility is not affected by temperature or moisture fluctuations. Autoclave production methods ensure that there is no danger of the board warping or the joints cracking after installation.
Multi-light is a very strong material that does not suffer from surface cracks or structural deformations caused by external shocks.
Multi-light can be cut with ordinary woodworking tools, such as a wood planer or saw.